Schedule Update

Hey Guys!
So last night when I was watching a vlogmas-video on YouTube I thought what better way to start getting into bloging and sharing my excitment for christmas than doing blogmas. I know, I'm a little bit late but I hope we can enjoy this magical time together.


Monday, December 7, 2015

TMI - Tag




Hey Guys

How are you doing? Since this is my first post I wanted to start with a tag that was pretty popular on YouTube a while back so you could get to know me a little bit better. It's called the „TMI-Tag“ aka the „Too Much Information Tag“.

1: What are you wearing?
Jeans and a white t-shirt with green flowers on it

2: Ever been in love?
Not yet

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Fortunately not

4: How tall are you?
5'1 on a good day :)

5: How much do you weigh?
120 pounds

6: Any tattoos?
I haven't been able to decide what to get so far but when I do I would love to get a tattoo. If you have any suggestions for an almost 20 year old girl I would love to read them in the comments.

7: Any piercings?
I got my ears pierced when I was 6 but nowadays I hardly wear earrings Does that count?

8: OTP?
There is this German TV-show called ''Turkish for Beginners'' and I am absolutely in love with the two main characters Lena and Cem. I'll make sure to insert a picture and leave a link to it as well. In case any of you want to check it out. It's the original (German) version with English subtitles.
 
 

9: Favorite show?
I love watching TV before I go to bed. So for me to pick just one show is nearly impossible. Let me give you a list of my top three

3rd Rock From The Sun
The Nanny
The Big Bang Theory

10: Favorite bands?
Honestly, I'll listen to pretty much anything as long as it is catchy or the lyrics are really good.

11: Something you miss?
My sister

12: Favorite song?
Twisted by Eminem

13: How old are you?
Almost 20

14: Zodiac sign?
Pisces

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Loyalty and someone who can make me laugh

16: Favorite Quote?
Doubt your doubts before you doubt your beliefs (I  think Chase Crawford said that in an interview but I'm not quite sure who it is by)

17: Favorite actor?
Chase Crawford

18: Favorite color?
purple

19: Loud music or soft?
Depends on my mood. Sorry for the most obvious and boring answer ever :)

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
Anywhere where I can be alone and distract myself

21: How long does it take you to shower?
On a typical weekday about 10 minutes

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Usually about an hour but since I love to sleep in I try to master the art of being as quick as possible. I think the fasted I ever was was when I overslept and I had about 10minutes left.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
No

24: Turn on?
Someone with a nice smile

25: Turn off?
Bad hygiene

26: The reason I joined YouTube?
I don't think I would be able to make YouTube videos. I love watching YouTube though.

27: Fears?
Being in unfinished basements In particular anywhere where you can see the plumbing. Pretty random I know :)

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Probably a sad movie

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
This morning. To my mom

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
I'm not on YouTube. Sorry.

31: Last book you read?
All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. Zoella actually recommended it in one of her videos. I'll leave a link to her channel so you can go check her out if you haven't already. She make awesome videos.
 

32: The book you’re currently reading?
Under The Dome by Stephen King

33: Last show you watched?
3rd Rock From The Sun

34: Last person you talked to?
My mom

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Let me check my phone real quick :) I told my sister the I got home safely.

36: Favorite food?
Chocolate cake

37: Place you want to visit?
Basically everywhere. I just love traveling.

38: Last place you were?
Spain

39: Do you have a crush?
Yes

40: Last time you kissed someone?
A few weeks ago

41: Last time you were insulted?
I'm not sure

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
I love everything sweet.

43: What instruments do you play?
the piano

44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
The only thing I wear everyday is my watch. So I guess my watch?!

45: Last sport you played?
tennis

46: Last song you sang?
You're So Vain by Carly Simpson

47: Favorite chat up line?
Did you just fart because you blew me away

48: Have you ever used it?
No, but I would love to someday.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Saturday, with my sister and her boyfriend

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Everyone reading this so we can get to know each other.


I hope you liked this post. I definitely had fun answering those questions. Feel free to give me some feedback and also tell me what you would like me to write about in the future.
I wish all of you a great day and I hope I'll see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment